Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 15-acre building site just north of Jackson, list $313,000. The catch? Land is very steep.
- NEW: “The Point,” a 5.69-acre mixed-use parcel with 7 lots at the confluence of the Greys River and Snake River in Alpine, $1.3 million.
- NEW: 3-bed Teton Village condo in the Rendezvous building, list $635,000.
- Interest rates are unchanged today, says Bank of Jackson Hole, with their 30-year fixed rate mortgage at 4 percent.
Jackson Hole links:
- The much-anticipated Snake River flow prediction arrived last Monday. This winter was well above normal in terms of moisture, but after several years of drought flows will not reach historic levels.
- Wyoming real estate market did not fall as fast or far as nation, came back sooner.
- Lots of stoke in this Andrew Wheatley ski edit from this winter.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.