Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club building site with .88 acres, list $550,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch building site on Flat Creek with amazing views, $525,000 for .66 acres.
- NEW: 1-bed Aspens unit in a newer (1991) building, list $375,000.
- NEW: 1-bed log cabin with 2,500-square-foot barn in Bondurant on 5 acres, close to highway but adjacent to National Forest, list $342,000.
- PRICE INCREASE: A bump of $300,000 for this 2-bed log cabin on 35 acres in Crescent H, now $4.995 million
Jackson Hole links:
- Great look behind the scenes at big mountains skiers and how much, or how little, money and fame they get in return for putting it all on the line.
- They had me at the headline – “Hooray Beer!” – and the story delivers on local brews.
- Jackson Hole Tim heads out for a day of shooting wildlife, with his camera of course.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.