Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Nearly 1-acre building site on the eighth fairway of Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis, $750,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 5-bed, 3,500-square-foot home built in 2002, list $1.479 million.
- NEW: 17-acre building site in Bar B Bar Meadows, list $3.5 million.
- PENDING: Nearly 4-acre site in River View subdivision, south of Wilson, listed for $2.15 million and on market for 1,557 days.
Jackson Hole links:
- Jackson developer thinks inside the box with his latest home offerings.
- After a go-go winter at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Village is a ghost town in off-season.
- Home values are seeing downward pressure in Wyoming’s energy boom areas. Who would have thought that fouling the neighborhood air and water would do that?
- Next time your are in Jackson Hole, this is how to drive directly to a charismatic megafauna sighting.
- Sing along with the Yellowstone Song!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.