Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 4-bed Town of Jackson townhouse with 2,300+ square feet, list $730,000.
- NEW: Bank-owned Melody Ranch building site, $369,000.
- NEW: Melody Ranch home with 4 beds, 3,400+ square feet, oversized garage, list $1.249 million.
- PRICE INCREASE: 40 percent jump to $1.4 million for this 3-acre commercial property once home to Horse Creek Station restaurant and Teton Mystery.
Jackson Hole links:
- The story behind the New York Times story about the couple who bought a lot on West Gros Ventre Butte and built their dream home.
- There’s no business like snow business in Jackson Hole. What climate change may mean locally.
- Kids these days. This 15-year-old Jackson Hole skier has the latest greatest ski edit.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.