Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed, 1-bath condo in Teton Village, nicely upgraded, list $448,000.
- NEW: Cabin in the woods in Teton Wilderness subdivision in Moran. 2 beds, 1,400+ square feet, BIG Teton views, $469,000.
- CLOSED: 3 Creek Ranch building site, 2.75 acres atop the butte, listed for $3.09 million.
- CLOSED: Town of Jackson 4-bed, 2,300-square-foot home on a quarter acre on market for 234 days, list $825,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Cool time lapse of Wyoming scenery that makes the case for Prettiest State in the Nation.
- Keegan Bradley, son of local pro Mark Bradley, discusses his opening round at the Memorial and switching to a short putter.
- These are some of the funniest photos I’ve ever seen. I kept thinking they have to be fake, but who would even think up such absurdity? Truth is stranger than fiction indeed.
- Also not Jackson Hole, but it’s about baseball and karma, which is almost as good.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.