Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2 bank-owned properties … a 2-bed Town of Jackson condo listed for $214,900; and a 2-bed, 2-beth, 1,200-square-foot condo in Teton Village, list $545,900.
- CLOSED: John Dodge home with 4 beds, 3,500+ square feet, list $1.945 million.
- CLOSED: Teton Pines “cluster” home with 3 beds, 3,300+ square feet, list $1.75 million.
Jackson Hole links:
- Housing study of Teton County workers will help measure “adequacy and suitability” of existing housing.
- She’s still gonna blow! Just not as imminently, apparently, as Yellowstone’s magma may be firmer than thought.
- Jackson Hole’s Square One Design delivers a robot to a national lab.
- Finding Jackson Hole by car 101: how to get here, provided by Teton Mountain Lodge in Teton Village.
Weather: Best. On. Earth. Highs in the 70s, gentle breeze, bluest sky.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.