Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed bank-owned home in Cottonwood Park, list $317,500. Lots of details on pursuing this one so please contact me with any interest.
- PRICE REDUCTION: 2-bed, 1-bath apartment over garage on .23 acres near Wilson on Teton Village Road, now $550,000 after 368 days on market.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Teton Shadows townhouse, listed for $550,000 and on market for 59 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- More than 100 families applied for seven affordable homes available through Teton County Housing Authority. The lucky winners of a lottery will be notified Monday.
- Always fun to see one of my listings, or a property I took the photos for like this one, pop up on the Google Alerts for Jackson.
- Clinbing the Tetons makes USA Today’s “Top 10 Bucket List.”
- Wyoming the ideal spot for a “rare earths” mine, believes one entrepreneur. Will only cost $500 million to start
Weather: Variable, but not too sunny, not too wet, not too warm, not too cold …
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.