Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- AUCTION: Teton Canyon Ranch, 140 acres in Alta, Wyoming, with big Teton views and lots of water, will go to the highest bidder on July 10.
- NEW: Owl Creek building site with 3.42 acres, list $795,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Love Ridge condo near Snow King, listed for $875,000.
- PENDING: Vintage cabin (1930s?) on Fish Creek Road north of Wilson on .75 acres, listed for $850,000 and on market for about 48 hours.
Jackson Hole links:
- These are the types of young adults we are growing here in Jackson Hole! Senior video by Carson Meyer and Daniel Tisi.
- Key downtown acreage reclassified as residential, paving the way for a healthy dose of workforce housing.
- Local government is collecting significantly more sales tax this year, up 8.6 percent.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.