Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Business opportunity to own the local Great Harvest Bread Co. franchise, no real estate, $135,000.
- NEW: 2 South Park homes priced at $995,000 and $1.1 million, both 4 beds, Teton views, one older (1972) and one built in 1997.
- PENDING: 1-bed Aspens unit listed at $315,000 and on market for 41 days.
- PRICE INCREASE: 2-bed Clusters townhouse now $350,000, was $330,000, now on market for 652 days.
- The basic details on THE GROVE, Teton County Housing Authority’s eighth and greatest affordable housing project, which broke ground earlier this month.
Jackson Hole links:
- Angus Thuermer, former News&Guide editor, pens his first piece for WyoFile, a look at the approval of an ammonia plant in Rock Springs.
- Take a birds-eye look at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort with a paraglider ride from the summit.
- Check out the trailer for “DamNation,” then go see the movie at Center for the Arts this weekend. I’ve heard it’s a dam good movie.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.