Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Bar BC Ranch 3, with 55 acres and arguably the best elevated views of the Teton Range and the Snake River, $9.95 million.
- PENDING: Love Ridge condo with 3 beds, 1,900 square feet, listed for $849,900 and on market for 1,410 days. Yup, since 2010.
- CLOSED: East Jackson townhouse with 3 beds, listed for $395,000.
- Contact me to receive a free copy of the latest Catalogue of Fine Properties, hot off the presses today.
Jackson Hole links:
- The old Boots Allen home is gone but not forgotten. Nice piece on a bit of Jackson Hole architectural history in jhpropertyguide.com.
- Not sure if it made a sound when it fell, but a tourist from Taiwan was killed when a tree fell on him while hiking in Yellowstone National Park.
- Meet Ambassador Jay, the guy who keeps thing cool atop Teton Pass in the winter and at the boat ramp in the summer.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.