Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- INTEREST RATES remain static with First Interstate Bank reporting this morning a conforming 30-year fixed rate mortgage at 4.25 percent.
- NEW: 3-bed Teton Shadows townhouse near Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis and Jackson Hole Airport, $473,000.
- NEW: East Jackson 3-bed townhome with 1,500 square feet built in 2008, $689,000.
- NEW: 2 cabins built in 1940 on a half-acre lot on Coyote Loop in Wilson, list $775,000.
Jackson Hole links:
- Downtown Jackson now has a recharging station for electric cars, which is free for now.
- Here is the lineup for the series of outdoor concerts at the base of Snow King this summer, as well as a look at the short but successful history of these shows. Highlight? Old Crow Medicine Show.
- Wyoming is among the least stressful states? So says a survey, but local docs are skeptical.
Weather: Rainy and cool for today and tomorrow, which we will take for fire suppression purposes at the very least.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.