Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed townhouse near Town Square, kind of, 1,350 square feet, no garage, $410,000.
- CLOSED: 1-bed Meadowbrook condo listed for $224,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed Streamside condo in North Jackson listed for $325,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Rafter J single-family home for $388 per square foot.
- INTEREST RATES are down today to 4 percent for a 30-year fixed-rate conforming mortgage, says Bank of Jackson Hole.
- WELCOME to the dozen or so Realtors from Summit Sotheby’s in Park City, Utah, who attended our sales meeting this morning and is spending the day checking out open houses and getting to know the Jackson Hole real estate market.
Jackson Hole links:
- Jackson Hole scores a mention in the “Top 10 sexy ski homes that prove modern is the next big thing.”
- It’s My Park, it’s Your Park, it’s “R Park” and it went before the county planning commission last night.
- Mountain lions tend to avoid wolves, study says. Me too. It’s called “spatial displacement.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.