Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: 3-bed, 2-bath bank-owned home in Cottonwood Park after just 7 days on market, now $298,900.
- PRICE REDUCED: 2-bed High Teton condo in East Jackson, now $279,900.
- PRICE REDUCED: 2-bed bank-owned Ponderosa Village condo now $194,900.
Jackson Hole links:
- We’re No. 1! Says Wyoming Business Report about Jackson Hole Sotheby’s. The publication recently tallied all kinds of interesting info about the state’s real estate brokerages.
- Snake River hydraulic called “3 Oar Deal” traps woman for 15 minutes before being rescued.
- “Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you,” goes the famous line. Here’s how to avoid the latter.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.