Jackson Hole news links:
- Valley worker writes passionate letter to local paper detailing what it means to be employed but not housed in Jackson Hole.
- Jackson Hole’s 8 “greenest” businesses, courtesy of Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival.
- Planet Jackson Hole catches a few national stories on Teton County I did not in their “Them on Us.”
- Wyoming is one of just seven states growing younger, says Census Bureau. Median is 36.83 years of age.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort already laying the groundwork for the new Teton Lift, a quad that will access the terrain above Casper Lift in Sheridan Bowl.
Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed townhouse in Town of Jackson near 5-way intersection with 1-car garage, list $464,000.
- NEW: 3-bed, nearly 3,000-square-foot home in downtown Wilson on about an acre that includes Fish Creek frontage, $1.375 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: After 59 days on market, this Polo Ranches home with 5 beds and 3,000+ square feet is now $1.345 million, $50K less than its original price.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.