Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- GROUNDBREAKING today for The Grove, the eighth affordable housing project by Teton County Housing Authority. The project, located near the intersection of Scott Lane and Snow King Avenue, will offer 20 rental units and 48 ownership properties priced within in reach of Jackson Hole workers.
- NEW: Quarter-acre commercially zoned lot in downtown (so to speak!) Hoback Junction, list $285,000.
- NEW: 2-bed townhouse near Teton County Fairgrounds, list $420,000.
- NEW: 3-bed, 1,720-square-foot home just south of Wilson, list $799,000.
- NEW: 4-bed, 2,688-square-foot home in Indian Trails in West Jackson, list $960,000.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Town of Jackson formalizes protections for LGBT workers, becoming the first in the Equality State to do so.
- Teton County considering approving an 80-foot cell phone tower, neighbors planning to fight it all the way.
- Options on the table for slowing the landslide in West Jackson include buttresses, large rocks and land anchors.
- Mandarin spoken here. Local Realtor opens welcome center catering to Chinese visitors. Worth noting is that Jackson Hole Sotheby’s, owned by the Huntsman family, also has a strong connection to Beijing.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.