Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch 3-bed attainable/affordable home listed for $475,000.
- CLOSED: 1-bed, 565-square-foot Hotel Terra condo listed for $589,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed Cottonwood Flats listed for $420,000.
- NEW: 3-bed home on Heck of a Hill Road, built in 1968, listed for $799,000.
Links to make you thinks about Jackson Hole:
- This story about bison on the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis golf course, originally run in the News&Guide, has been picked up by dozens of national outlets, but this is one of the few to also use the picture.
- Easy-on-the-eyes graphic depicts about 100 years of history in Jackson Hole.
- Another mostly picture story about Mountain Dandy, a new shop off Town Square with stuff that is “a little bit vintage, a little bit masculine, a little bit industrial, all makers from the US of A.”
- Here are the deets on a classic Jackson Hole hike, Teton Crest Trail.
Weather: Summer is ON, complete with afternoon thunder boomers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.