Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Aspens 1-bed condo remodeled in 2007, listed as a short sale at $315,000.
- NEW: 4-bed single-family home in Hidden Ranch in West Jackson built in 1993 and on .2 acres, list $795,000.
- CLOSED: Downtown Wilson 3-bed townhouse listed for $650,000.
- PENDING: 1-bed Aspens condo listed for $365,000 and on market for 71 days.
Jackson Hole links:
- Planet Jackson Hole takes a personal look at the valley’s extremely tight workforce housing situation. Be sure to check out the multiple comments, some of which are astute while others lack an understanding of the facts.
- Teton County Commissioner Melissa Turley is the subject of a Rails to Trail profile highlighting her biking advocacy.
- Because I know you’ve been wondering, Wyoming has had a good calving season with 94 percent complete and the range lands looking green.
Weather: Is the sky that blue in other parts of the country?
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.