Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed end unit Elk Run townhouse, list $462,000.
- NEW: Vintage 600-square-foot cabin on three quarters of an acre on Fish Creek Road north of Wilson, $850,000.
- NEW: 2-bed Hotel Terra condo facing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, $995,000.
- CLOSED: 1-bed Teton Mountain Lodge condo listed for $599,000 and on market for 112 days.
- PENDING: Alpine home with 4 beds, 3,400+ square feet on half an acre, listed for $529,900 and on market for 274 days.
Jackson Hole links:
- Cutthroat trout like lots of water, especially when Palisades Reservoir increases its releases to disrupt non-native fish trying to spawn.
- Astoria Hot Springs, once a Jackson Hole social and swimming center located on the Snake River near what is now Snake River Sporting Club, may return 15 years after the pool was demolished.
- Powder Magazine writes up local 15-year-old Sasha Johnstone’s ski of the Grand Teton.
- Local whitewater company general manager floated the Grand Canyon. Here is his story.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.