Jackson Hole links to make you think:
- Snake Rive Sporting Club gets yet another fresh look after returning to business this summer.
- We’re rollin’, Wyoming! Catchy little ad for Wyoming tourism with some visually pleasing images, naturally.
- While we’re at it, hum along with the classic, even-catchier “Oh yes, Wyoming!” video. “There’s no other place I’d rather be roaming, than …” you guessed it.
- Philly.com takes a look at traveling to Grand Teton and Yellowstone national parks with a dog. Spoiler alert: They dug it!
- Snake River Brewing’s newest, Monarch Pilsner, gets a mostly positive review with a hint of disappointment. But then again, “Bitterbill” has a cat for a profile picture. Just saying. My review? It may be our local brewery’s best standard offering, and that’s saying a lot, but I’m a pilsner fan.
- You may want to bookmark this “Things to do in Jackson Hole in summer” story, which is best in class with tons of links and good 101 info.
- Guy who tried to hold up Jackson Hole bank on New Year’s Eve in 2012 loses his appeal, not surprisingly, and will do five years.
Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 11+ acre building site in Gros Ventre North, big Teton views, $1.85 million.
- NEW: Melody Ranch 6-bed home, list $1.395 million.
- CLOSED: 2-bed downtown Wilson townhouse listed for $425,000 and on market for 67 days.
- FREE answers to your real estate questions! I am often at the sales desks of Jackson Hole Sotheby’s main office in downtown Jackson, Hotel Terra, Teton Mountain Lodge and Bar BC Ranch and would love to see you when you stop in for a no-obligation chat. Contact me for a schedule, or let me know when is best for you.
Weather: Less than spacious skies with variable clouds and a decided chill in the air, only in the 50s or so today. But still niiiiice to be in Jackson Hole.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.