Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed Broadway Condo in East Jackson near Town Square, listed for $289,000.
- NEW: Snow King building site with 1.23 acres, list $650,000.
- NEW: Moulton Loop, near Jackson Hole Airport, building site with 2.5 acres, $695,000.
- OPEN HOUSE: Bar BC Ranch is once again open for information and tours each afternoon until October. Let me know when is best for you and I’ll set up a time to check out this premier neighborhood at the confluence of the Snake and Gros Ventre rivers.
Jackson Hole links:
- Want a Jackson Hole Babe Force patch? You’re gonna have to ski like a girl (that rips)!
- USA Today writes up in lengthy fashion Bin 22, a newish restaurant right across the street from Jackson Hole Sotheby’s.
- Wildlife-related activities are a billion dollar industry in Wyoming, and some think the state is a model for wildlife management worth emulating.
- Jeremy Jones does Nepal with both feet strapped to the same board. From Teton Gravity Research.
- Planned burns in Grand Teton National Park may dim the views.
- Sorry, add “No Drones” to the list of activities not allowed in the national parks.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.