Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Relatively new (2007) 3-bed home in East Jackson near Cache Creek, $1.175 million.
- NEW: 70 acres on the Snake River near Owl Creek, $16 million.
- CLOSED: Funky 5-bed single-family home in Teton Village built in 1981.
- PRICE REDUCED: 2 cabins and a garage on nearly an acre in Wilson on Teton Village Road, now $995,000, down from $1.175 million after 48 days on market.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Good article on bears in Yellowstone and “the economics of roadside bear viewing.”
- Now this is the coolest thing I’ve seen in a while – the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort mapped by steepness.
- Just another national accolade as Jackson Hole makes the list of Top 5 foodie cities.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.