Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed 1,060-square-foot Rafter J home, list $574,000.
- NEW: 1-bed Hotel Terra condo, 565 square feet listed for $550,000.
- NEW: 4-bed home with more than 2,000 square feet in East Jackson across from St. John’s hospital, list $812,500.
- TETON COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY will be the beneficiary of a golf fund-raiser this fall, with proceeds going to help promote The Grove, a 68-unit affordable housing project under construction in West Jackson.
Jackson Hole links:
- This Huffington Post writer gets it like no one else: Jackson Hole is the perfect combination of city and small town. Gotta share this sentence in particular: “Jackson Hole may be that mythical intersection, deftly incorporating elements of the small town with the big city, a realization of humanity’s most advanced thought: the idea that recognizes its good self in all things.”
- A movie now retells the dramatic story of an epic rescue on the Grand Teton in 1967.
- Doug Coombs named one of the Top 10 freeskiers of all time. Certainly THE best I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching in person or on film.
- Jackson Hole’s most important writer , Jonathan Schechter, delivers again with his list of FLQs for would-be elected officials.
- The slowest landslide ever continues its threat to bury the Town of Jackson budget.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.