Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed, 2-bath Aspens condo, fully remodeled, list $525,000.
- NEW: 3-bed, 3-level 810 West townhouse on Flat Creek in Town of Jackson, list $995,000.
- CLOSED: 1-bed Aspens condo, list $365,000.
- PENDING: 3-bed, 1,336-square-foot Rafter J home listed for $610,000. Will be interesting to see the sales price on this contract.
- WHY BUY A LOT OR HOME when you can buy the whole town? Aladdin, Wyoming, population 15, is for sale for just $1.5 million. Includes 30 acres, a general store, post office, feed store and a trailer park.
Jackson Hole news links:
- Why buy a lot or a home when you can buy the whole town. Aladdin, Wyoming, population 15, is for sale for just $1.5 million. Includes 30 acres, a general store, post office, feed store and a trailer park.
- Holy geothermal activity, BisonMan! Yellowstone hotspot burns holes in road.
- Pretty good “what to do when in Jackson Hole” article written by Jackson Hole hard woman Dina Mishev.
- Can’t make it to the Snake River this summer to run some whitewater? Enjoy this short video of a raft taking on the famous Lunch Counter rapid.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.