Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole 3-bed, valley-side condo, list $3.075 million.
- PENDING: 3-bed home in Gill Addition on double lot (.34 acres), list $1.295 million.
- PENDING: Rafter J townhouse with 3 beds, 1,333 square feet, on market for 8 days, list $615,000.
- PENDING: Fabulous Saddle Butte home with 4,000+ square feet on about 4 acres with BIG Teton views and on market for 29 days, list $4.5 million.
- PENDING: 17-acre building site in Bar B Bar Meadows, list $3.5 million.
Jackson Hole links:
- Allowing homes to be built on the edge of the forest is costing taxpayers millions in firefighting costs; local LDRs are the best way to minimize this, says WyoFile’s Angus Thuermer.
- Dude from Ski Club Great Britain (is that like the Anchorage Hula Dancer Club?) gives mad props to Jackson Hole.
- It is a very sad time in the Jackson Hole Realtor community as Donna Viehman, the wife and mother of two prominent agents, died Sunday in a rafting accident in Grand Teton National Park.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.