Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: One of the most rare, most highly sought residential resort properties in all of Teton County. If you are an active client of mine you probably already received the email. All I can tell you is, it will probably be gone next week. Contact me if you just have to know.
- NEW: 2-bed, employment-based condo in South Park, $215,000.
- NEW: 1-bed, 757-square-foot Teton Village condo, list $349,000.
- CLOSED: Indian Trails 4-bed home listed at $960,000 and on market for just 39 days.
- PENDING: Golf course building sites at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis (1.26 acres listed for $439,000) and 3 Creek Ranch (1.85 acres listed for $1.95 million).
- It is still not too late to buy Teton Canyon Ranch. Auction delayed until July 30.
Jackson Hole links:
- Teton County Housing Authority Executive Director Christine Walker announces her resignation after nine years, effective October 1.
- The 10 types of people you meet in ski towns, according to Teton Gravity Research. Not sure which one best describes me … maybe No. 9 to some degree.
- Another top 10 list, this time it’s interesting facts about the Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Not on the list but my favorite: it is more than one mile of suspended cable between tower 1 and tower 2.
- The Planet reviews the new Whole Grocer, perhaps the busiest new business in recent Jackson memory.
- Drill Yellowstone! Just one of this Wyoming gubernatorial candidate’s slightly out of the mainstream views.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.