Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 810 West 3-bed home with rooftop deck overlooking Flat Creek and Snow King Mountain, list $995,000.
- CLOSED: Shooting Star building site including 1.16 acres and listed for $2.3 million.
- PENDING: 2-bed, 1,033-square-foot Aspens condo on market for 27 days, list $449,000.
- PENDING: After just seven days, a 3-bed single-family home in East Jackson listed for $595,000.
- PENDING: 4-bed Clusters unit in West Jackson, listed for $445,000.
Links to Jackson Hole and Wyoming news:
- Teton County, Wyo., once again tops the list of U.S. counties in terms of average income, with the figure coming in at just below $300,000. Only three counties were higher than $200,000.
- Planet Jackson Hole publishes a very comprehensive, informative article on affordable housing in the form of a Q and A with the outgoing Housing Authority executive director, Christine Walker. A must read for those interested in these issues.
- The annual Federal Reserve gathering in Jackson Hole is on the near horizon, and here come all the articles previewing it, like this one on MarkeWatch.com
- That new project start across from the Teton County Parks and Rec building will be called the Gayle Building, a new mixed-use project near downtown Jackson.
- Jackson Hole is on yet another list, this one the top 10 small cities in America.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.