Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- An update from Jackson Hole Sotheby’s on the first two quarters of 2014. Overall, though demand remains high and values are rising, sales volume and unit sales are down. Can get you a copy of the 30+ page report.
- NEW: 3-bed Creekside unit that is in fact right on Flat Creek, list $529,000.
- NEW: Aspens Berry Patch condo with 1-bed, extended loft, 2 baths, list $429,000.
- CLOSED: 17.5-acre building site in Bar B Meadows, list $3.5 million.
- PENDING: 2-bed Aspens condo, list $525,000.
- PENDING: 2-bed Aspens condo, list $520,000.
Wyoming and Jackson Hole links:
- The 1,848-acre Walton Ranch, which came on the market in 2011 at $100 million, has been reduced in price to $48.7 million, says Wall Street Journal.
- It’s called a “picnic,” but it ain’t no picnic to climb the Grand. After swimming across Jenny Lake. And biking 26 miles from Town. And then doing it in reverse.
- Hikers gonna hike, I guess. Snow King has tried closing trail to top to accommodate work on a new snowmaking system, but closures are being ignored. I noticed Snow King is advertising in the help wanted for someone “assertive” to help with this.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.