It’s been a crazy busy time for real estate in Jackson Hole in the last few weeks so have not had a chance to pass along my real estate related observations and interesting links about local news as often as I like. Rest assured I have time for your inquiries, however, and thanks to all my active customers for their trust and referrals.
Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PRICE REDUCED: 2-bed Teton Village condo built in 1972, was $485,000, now $449,000 after 70 days on market.
- NEW: 2-bed, 3-bath Teton Shadows condo near Grand Teton National Park, $495,000.
- PENDING: 2-bed, bank-owned Teton Village condo built in 1982 after 70 days, listed for $498,900.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Love Ridge condo after 1,456 days on market (yup, just a few days short of four full years), listed most recently at $849,900 (down from $1.095 million).
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- Yours truly is quoted on the front page of the Jackson Hole Daily, as a Teton County Housing Authority board member discussing the process for selecting a replacement for outgoing Executive Director Christine Walker.
- Five reasons, according to Entrepreneur.com, why real estate is once again a prudent investment.
- How do we pay for affordable workforce housing as a community? Good question, but all agree a steady, predictable source of funding is a prerequisite.
- Another day, another billion potential customers for Sotheby’s International Realty with the addition of the fist offices in India.
- Let’s go, let’s show, let’s … Lotto? Yup, here comes Powerball to the Cowboy State. But your tickets starting in late August.
- WyoFile dishes the details on hiking Sleeping Indian, or Sheep Mountain as the maps call it. Have to agree it is one of the finest hikes in the region, taking about five hours.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.