Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed cabin on 90+ acres in Hoback Ranches with huge panoramic views, $330,000.
- NEW: 3-bed Rafter J townhouse with nearly 1,300 square feet, 2-car garage, large lot, $615,000.
- NEW: Four AR lots totaling .69 acres near the base of Snow King, $1.95 million. Does have a home with 2,200+ square feet, but was built in 1934 and is being sold “as is.”
- CLOSED: 2-bed Rafter J townhouse listed for $585,000 and on market for 428 days.
Jackson Hole links:
- Cindy Bower, Casper Star-Tribune columnist, writes what I have thought many times in her tribute to the beauty of Wyoming, in particular the experience of coming upon the Tetons: “Every time we approach Togwotee Pass, I know what is coming. I know that I will get a glimpse of the shining Tetons, and I know the sight will be bigger and better than my poor mind thinks it will. Yes, I always say to myself that the spectacular view is coming up and that it will blow me away. I then tell myself that I have seen it countless times and it is pretty familiar, but as those peaks suddenly rise from the forest yet again, the grandeur hits me like the first time. There is just something so indescribably joyful seeing that view that I have to remember to breath.”
- I knew Wyoming was home to lots of former dinosaurs, but didn’t know about this tiny mummy.
- Fawning review of the new downtown burger place, Liberty Burger, in Planet Jackson Hole. I can confirm they are good, and priced very well for near Town Square.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.