Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- Bar BC Ranch is where it’s at these days … or at least where I am this afternoon and will be tomorrow afternoon until 6 p.m. Please stop in if you find yourself cruising Spring Gulch Road.
- NEW: Older cabin about a mile south of Wilson on an acre abutting the forest, listed before for $995,000, back on market at $875,000.
- NEW: 3 Creek Ranch cabin with 5 beds, 4,800+ square feet and the finest of everything, including a view over the first fairway of the Rees Jones course, $4.295 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Bar B Bar home with 5 beds, more than 5,000 square feet on 3.21 acres, reduced nearly $500,000 to $3.995 million.
Jackson Hole News Links:
- High Country Flies catches fish and tells the story. The latest fishing report says big black and olive streamers are working best right now.
- The News&Guide went to the Fourth of July in downtown Jackson on Friday so you didn’t have to. Personally, I enjoyed walking the parade route with the Children’s Learning Center “cat” bus, a crowd favorite.
- Jackson Hole’s missing pathway link – the connector between town and Wilson across the Snake River – is nearing approval.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.