Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Spring Creek Ranch building site with 1.18 acres, list $1.325 million.
- NEW: Commercial lot on North Cache with .16 acres, lots of potential for this proposed high-density area in Town of Jackson, list $890,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed Town of Jackson single-family home on .17 acres built in 2000 and on market for less than three weeks before going under contract, list $590,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- San Francisco’s real estate market is fascinating, with the median sale now over $1 million, compared to Jackson Hole’s approximately $750,000 median sales price.
- Bet the Ranch, located on Town Square, is closing, says the owner.
- Even though there is little doubt I will be the winner, register here to win a season pass to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- And while we’re talking snow sliding, yes, Jackson Hole does produce the best free ride skiers and snowboarders. Check out this Q and A with Cam Fitzpatrick, Travis Rice protégé.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.