Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Rafter J home with 3 beds, 1,522 square feet on .15 acres, $625,000.
- NEW: 4-bed Creekside townhouse with 4 beds, 2,020 square feet right on Flat Creek, $775,000.
- NEW: 3-bed, 3,158-square-foot Timbers townhouse in Teton Village, $3.2 million.
- CLOSED: 4 Town of Jackson properties listed for less than $575,000. Call me for details.
- CLOSED: Indian Trails log home on a great lot with 4 beds, 3,200+ square feet, listed for $1.275 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- Casper Star-Tribune outlines the new workforce housing project in Wilson that is a collaboration between Teton County School District and Jackson Hole Housing Trust.
- It’s an election year and workforce housing is a top issue. At least it was at last week’s League of Women Voters forum.
- What a long way we’ve come with winter flight access to Jackson Hole. Once a prohibitive issue, now we have 13 direct flights and are ranked No. 1 in the Rockies.
- Go backstage at Jackson Hole Rodeo with a local reporter and photographer.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.