Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed Teton Shadows, list $525,000.
- NEW: three individual 2-bed, 1,688-square-foot “lofts” in downtown Jackson that will be part of the Gayle Building, a mixed-use development currently under construction. List $875,000 to $895,000.
- NEW: 3-bed Hotel Terra unit with 1,628 square feet and views of the Teton Village core, Aerial Tram, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, list $1.495 million.
- UNDER CONTRACT: 3-bed 810 West townhouse on the banks of Flat Creek in Town of Jackson, list $995,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Town of Jackson contemporary home recently completed with 1,950+ square foot, listed for $850,000.
- PRICE REDUCED: 2-bed Snake River Lodge condo, was $915,000, now $875,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- Jackson Hole Airport is on track for a record year for air travelers with 481,000 in July.
- And if more people are on the ground in Jackson, it follows that Teton County tax revenue also is on a very positive trajectory.
- Here’s a list that Wyoming is on the wrong end of: the most expensive state in which to own a car. Main reason? We drive way more miles than the average American.
- The debate about what to do with the Moose-Wilson Road north of Teton Village in Grand Teton National Park remains heated and ongoing.
- For what it’s worth, one early season snowfall prediction says Jackson Hole will have yet another big year. Yeah! Bring it! Deep!
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.