Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: 3-bed Rafter J home on market for 175 days, listed at $595,000.
- PENDING: downtown Jackson AR lot with multi-family development potential, listed for $475,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed “Pondo Condo” in West Jackson, listed for $243,000, after 197 days on market.
- CLOSED: 3-bed townhouse near 5-way intersection in Town of Jackson, listed for $464,000 and on market for just 48 days.
- Not Jackson, but a timeless article on staging your home for sale no matter where you live.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- “Fly Jackson Hole,” a new aerial tour business, is already finding detractors.
- Very well-written first-person account of a solo trip into the Wind River Mountains by Johnny Collinson.
- The New York Times has been producing some amazing interactive graphics, but this one is among the best: see where the people who live in a given state actually come from. For me, I am among the 1 percent of Wyoming residents (about 5,000 people) from Pennsylvania. In 1900, however, it was 3 percent Pennsylvanians.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.