Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Dairy subdivision home with 4 beds, 4,600+ square feet on 28.72 acres, list $6.895 million. The Jackson Hole Sotheby’s weekly sales meeting will be held here tomorrow and it will be on open house tour after that.
- NEW: half-acre building site in Indian Trails, $575,000.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch home with 3 beds, 1,920 square feet, list $990,000 after 95 days on market.
- PENDING: Open Meadows Ranch in Wilson, listed for $7.995 million after a $2 million price reduction. On market for just 95 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Even our bedroom communities, in this case Victor, Idaho, are facing workforce housing shortages.
- Here’s a good synopsis of research done by local economist Jonathan Schechter that looks at who lives in Jackson Hole now and who will live in Jackson Hole in the coming years.
- Just 100 days until the Big One opens for the winter season. Here’s a little tiny batch of stoke to get you primed.
- More Jackson Hole economic summit previews than you can shake a pixel at these days, including this one in Washington Post.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.