Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 2-bed, 780-square-foot East Jackson townhouse, list $419,000.
- NEW: 4-bed South Park home on an acre with 2,500+ square feet, list $965,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed Golf Creek townhouse off third hole at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis, listed for $525,000.
- CLOSED: 2-bed East Jackson townhouse listed for $289,000 and on market for 61 days.
- PENDING: 2-bed Aspens condo in the Windflower building, listed for $589,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- The run-up to this weekend’s economic summit continues to put Jackson Hole in the headlines of every major business newspaper, web site and magazine. Here is CNBC’s take. And Global Financial Market Review.
- It’s Governer Matt Mead against Democratic challenger Pete Gosar after the gubernatorial primary, and Washington Times has the preview.
- Jackson Hole entrepreneurs make their pitches to Silicon Couloir, a nonprofit that looks to help startups.
- Dishingjh.com reviews the new Whole Grocer in West Jackson.
- The peregrine falcon chicks on Baxter’s Pinnacle in Grand Teton National Park now have wing feathers, so the peak is once again open to climbers.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.