Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 3-bed home near Cache Creek in East Jackson built in 1975, list $1.085 million.
- PENDING: Rivermeadows home with 3 beds, 2,400+ square feet and on market for 87 days, list $1.125 million.
- CLOSED: 3-bed, 1,333-square-foot Rafter J townhouse, for more than list price of $615,000.
- CLOSED: 5-bed home in Polo Ranches subdivision in South Park, list $1.345 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- John Boehner pops up in Jackson Hole once again to play golf and raise money for GOP House candidates.
- Public art has been blossoming in Jackson Hole in recent years, and there is a strong group of artists determined to expand its presence.
- Lynryd Skynyrd is set to rock Snow King this Sunday, presumably from a wheelchair accessible stage, to celebrate Town of Jackson’s centennial celebration.
- Interesting reshuffle for local businesses, resulting in an in-town car dealership moving about 3 miles south of town, the town’s only indoor climbing gym closing, and an old metal-working building seeing a new tenant.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.