Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Think you know how to pronounce Togwotee? Washakie? Gros Ventre? Dubois? Here is a list of the most mispronounced places in Wyoming, and how to say them correctly.
- “After a year’s worth of rain fall past week the Snake River is back in shape and fishing very well,” says the High Country Flies fishing report.
- Bryan Iguchi and Jeremy Jones chase fairy dust in the Jackson Hole backcountry in your pre ski season stoke vid of the day.
- If you are wondering what to get me for Christmas, this Forbes-approved Ski Fantasy Camp will do. Stay at Four Seasons Jackson Hole, ski with Teton Gravity Research and Exum Mountain Guides, live large.
Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Snake River Sporting Club home with 4,800+ square feet, 4 beds on two-thirds of an acre, list $3.9 million.
- NEW: 4-bed home in Hoback Junction on half acre, now the least-expensive single-family home in Jackson area and only the second listed below $500,000, list $460,000.
- CLOSED: 3-bed Curleaf Cluster in Cottonwood Park for 28 percent ABOVE list price after going to auction. Contact me for exact numbers.
- PENDING: Older downtown Wilson home on three quarters of an acre with 2,600+ square feet, 3 beds, list $1.15 million.
Also in local real estate news, Teton Board of Realtors held their annual awards luncheon on Thursday, recognizing the following people:
Newly elected 2015 Officers & Directors:
- President Elect ~ Mack Mendenhall
- Treasurer ~ Nancy Martino
- Secretary ~ Kelli Ward
- Director ~ Lora Davis
- Director ~ Steve Duerr
Rounding out the 2015 Leadership team will be:
- President ~ Jill Sassi-Neison
- Director ~ Tim Bradley
- 2014 President ~ Devon Viehman
- REALTOR of the Year ~ Mack Mendenhall
- Lifetime Achievement Award ~ Dave Spackman
- Business Person of the Year ~ Jim Waldrop, General Manager, The Wort Hotel
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.