Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Crescent H building site, .83 acres listed for $1.025 million.
- PENDING: Crescent H 5-bed home built in 1999 on .89 acres, listed for $3.575 million and on market for 72 days.
- NEW: 8-bed, 6,500-square-foot home on 32 acres in Alpine, WY, about 45 minutes south of Jackson, listed for $1.85 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- Casper sees eclipse in 2017 as a huge tourist draw. I think Jackson Hole, which is directly in the path, will be a more desirable destination, personally.
- Sure lots of people take pictures of friends and family below the antler arches on Town Square. This guy takes pictures of people taking pictures of friends and family on Town Square.
- Updated, more engaging story on Aladdin, the Wyoming town for sale with 30 acres, a general store and more.
- Grand Targhee finds place on list of best bike parks, nabbing the top spot in the Northwest.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.