Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 4-bed home on 3 acres on Hog Island, $899,000.
- NEW: 3-bed, 2,015-square-foot home in downtown Wilson, listed for $1.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCED: Now this is a price reduction: was $9.95 million, now $7.95 million for the Open Meadows Ranch, which offers 5 beds, more than 6,000 square feet and just under 20 acres.
- PRICE REDUCTION: River Meadows home with 3 beds, 2,800+ square feet on a third of an acre, down 2.1 percent to $1.125 million after 65 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Shooting Star gets a star turn in this Wall Street Journal article about private communities.
- In Jackson Hole, the Snake River is a pristine fishery filled with melting snow. Downriver, in Idaho, it is a slave to agriculture. Great read in the High Country News.
- My favorite kind of travel story: Diary-like entry by a man from Kentucky who floated the Snake, did all the Jackson stuff with his tour group over Fourth of July.
- The perfect ski shot? It might be. The story is pretty cool too.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.