Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Town of Jackson single-family home with 3 beds, 1,800+ square feet, built in 1962, listed for $795,000.
- NEW: Building site with 310 feet of Snake River frontage on 2.5+ acres, about 10 minutes south of Jackson, has guesthouse that is very nicely done, list $995,000.
- CLOSED: Moose Creek townhouse in Teton Village, list $1.635 million.
- UNDER CONTRACT: 810 West townhouse on market for 26 days, list $995,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole is pretty friendly, says this list from Travel & Leisure.
- The aptly named Owen Leeper finally puts together his edit from last winter’s adventures at Jackson hole Mountain Resort, and it was worth the wait. Damn.
- A heads-up on next month’s Fall Arts Festival.
- You are hereby empowered to do what you want, go where you want. At least while you are in Jackson Hole.
- Snake River Sporting Club gets some nice (digital) ink from Avid Golfer Colorado.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.