Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: This is a biggie: Five contiguous lots in Gill Addition, just a short walk from Town Square. Includes two existing, older homes. World of potential here. Listed for $4.25 million.
- CLOSED: 3-bed East Jackson townhouse for more than list price of $410,000 after just 43 days on market.
- CLOSED: Melody Ranch home with 4 beds, more than 3,600 square feet on a half acre, listed for $1.2295 million.
- UNDER CONTRACT: 1-bed Aspens unit listed for $375,000 after 77 days on market.
- NEW: Skyline Ranch building site adjacent to 215-acre ranch, list $475,000.
- NEW: 1-bed, 796-square-foot Hotel Terra condo, list $675,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming news links:
- Air Force 2 is on the ground at Jackson Hole Airport, which means Cheney is back in the White House or Joe Biden is just the latest Oval Office worker here for some rest and relaxation.
- Resident takes on property managers that promote short-term rentals outside the lodging overlay in Planet Jackson Hole.
- Illegal drone strike in Yellowstone! Well, kind of, as visitor drops his drone in Grand Prismatic Spring thermal feature.
- Four Seasons pens a helpful piece on what to do with kids in Jackson Hole. Spoiler: that new ropes course in Teton Village is a mus-do activity.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.