Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- CLOSED: Fall Creek Ranch with 164 acres and a 5,000-square-foot luxury log home, listed for $10.9 million.
- C LOSED: 3-bed home on 2.5 acres in Lake Creek Acres, located just north of Teton Pines and south of Teton Village, listed for $1.485 million.
- CLOSED: 3-bed home on 1.5 acres in Lake Creek Acres (yes, a second one in this small neighborhood on the same day), list $1.59 million.
- CLOSED: Fabulous 4-bed home on 3.97 acres on Saddle Butte, located just above Town of Jackson, listed for $4.5 million.
- CLOSED: 11-acre building site adjacent to Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis, listed for $1.785 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Could a Jeep actually get from the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to the top in less than 10 minutes? Only in a commercial, but it is pretty cool summer footage of the ski resort.
- While we’re doing JHMR and general mountain radness, here is a video entry into Skiing Magazine’s female ski contest. Yup, she is a contender.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.