Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: 3-bed home on the flanks of Snow King Mountain on 1.73 acres, list $1.295 million.
- PENDING: Big price drop of $200K last week, contract in place over weekend on this Wind River townhouse in Teton Village listed for $950,000.
- PENDING: 3-bed East Jackson townhouse listed for $639,000.
- NEW: 2-bed, 1,128-square-foot townhouse in East Jackson built in 2008, list $499,000.
- NEW: Gill Addition older home (1968) on double lot with 4 beds, 2,300+ square feet, list $1.3 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Jackson Hole Sotheby’s broker Dave Spackman receives Lifetime Achievement Award from Teton Board of Realtors. Congrats, my esteemed colleague and friend!
- Drones above Yellowstone are a no-no, says Park Service, and they are actively enforcing the ban.
- Wyoming Range oil and gas leases may still be in play for 41,000 critical acres of trout habitat.
- Jackson Hole fly fishing legend Jeff Currier warms up for the One Fly.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.