Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 5-bed Town of Jackson home on a quarter acre on the banks of Flat Creek, list $875,000.
- NEW: Bar Y building site with big Teton views, 2.59 acres, list $985,000.
- PRICE REDUCTION: 4-bed Log home nicely updated in Aspens, was $1.625 million now $1.575 million
- PRICE REDUCTION: 5-bed Town of Jackson home on Karns Hillside was $1.239 million, now $1.219 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: 2-bed townhouse in Cottonwood Park with 1-car garage, was $399,000, now $389,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- We’re No. 8!? Ski Magazine resort ratings for 2015 are out, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort has fallen from No. 1 to No. 8. Oh well, three top-10s in the last three years, big jump in visits and revenue each year …
- Why do bears attack? Recent fatal attack in Bridger-Teton National Forest near Jackson Hole provides the backdrop for this discussion.
- Here comes the second SHIFT Festival, an event designed to “celebrate the future of conservation with food, film, adventure and the heroes of community sustainability.”
- Fences make good neighbors, the saying goes, and a friendly fence makes for really good relations.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.