Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Remember that closed Gill Addition from yesterday? Wish you had jumped on it when you had the chance? Here is its little brother, priced the same and right next door at $1.75 million for 5 beds and 4,000 square feet.
- CLOSED: after just 35 days, 3-bed Town of Jackson home built in 1925 on just .07 acres, listed for $495,000.
- PENDING: Commercial building on town square with 3,600+ square feet, list $2.25 million.
- PRICE REDUCTIONS: Six Teton County price reductions including 2 in Rafter J, Town of Jackson,
- Is real estate heading for a slow down? Here are four reasons that may be the case, and all apply to Jackson Hole.
- On the other hand, here are three reasons autumn is the best time to buy real estate.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Yes, Jackson Hole is the original place where the deer and the antelope play, as this Huffington Post article clearly explains!
- Snake River Sporting Club’s comeback continues to get positive reviews, this on in the Robb Report.
- The Egg Out West goes for the gold, pairing the heavy metal, by jeweler Julie Vos, with Jackson Hole’s particularly vibrant fall palette this year.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.