Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: 5-bed home on Snow King with 4,490 square feet built in 2008 and remodeled in 2010, list $1.397 milion.
- NEW: Game Creek building site with 6.21 acres and adjacent to National Forest, list $649,000
- CLOSED: Downtown Wilson home built in 1950 on three quarters of an acre, list $1.15 million.
- PENDING: Melody Ranch 5-bed, 3,550-square-foot home, list $1.395 million.
- PRICE REDUCTION: Wilson home in the Rivendell subdivision with 3,500+ square feet, was $2.895 million, now $100,000 less after 100 days on market.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Did you know the landing strip at the Alpine Airport is longer than the one at Jackson Hole Airport? Could be one of the reasons real estate surrounding this Lincoln County amenity is rising in value.
- Airstream aficionado has dinner with local photographer Anna Sullivan.
- Speaking of wildlife photographer Anna Sullivan, her video of moose at the Gros Ventre Campground is included in this interesting perspective on the controversial moose death earlier this week, originally reported by the News&Guide, and regurgitated here.
- Teton Vally high school track team takes the week off from training to climb South and Middle Tetons.
- Who says the odds on Powerball are too long? Simply follow these guaranteed strategies and get ready to move to Easy Street, where I will help you with the purchase.
- Jackson Hole’s antelope herd is bigger than ever with 415 animals.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.