Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Melody Ranch 5-bed home with 3,000+ square feet, list $1.175 million.
- NEW: Amangani home with 6 beds, 10,000 square feet on an acre overlooking Spring Gulch, list $11.2 million.
- CLOSED: 2-bed cabin at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis, built in 2005, list $1.175 million.
- CLOSED: Indian Paintbrush home with 4 beds and 3,138 square feet on 3.36 acres after 288 days on market, list $1.195 million.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- New book chronicles the fascinating origins of Grand Teton National Park.
- Toad-nado! Tens of thousands of boreal toads are migrating in Yellowstone.
- Touching tribute to a local art gallery employee that died during Burning Man.
- Not Jackson Hole, but Best. GoPro. Ever. as dog runs to jump in water.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.