Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- NEW: Downtown development opportunity with 0.86 acres near Town Square with multi-family zoning, $4.995 million.
- NEW: 3-bed Clark’s Knoll townhouse near Snow King, list $520,000.
- NEW: 4-bed, 4,000-square-foot home in Solitude subdivision on 5.85 acres, list $4.495 million.
- PENDING: John Dodge 3.87-acre building site after 733 days on market, listed for $2 million.
- CLOSED: Rafter J 3-bed, 1,488-square-foot home listed for $599,000.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Teton Gravity Research once again premieres its latest ski porn, “Almost Ablaze,” tonight in Teton Village at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and Doug Coombs Foundation will be one of the beneficiaries of the proceeds.
- Jonathan Schechter, Jackson Hole’s most important writer as I often say, says the recession is over in Teton County and backs it up with a raft of graphs.
- Jackson’s next most important writer – Just ask him! – shooting instructor Shep Humphries wants to know if you really are ready for hunting this fall.
- Nice update on Vertical Harvest, the proposed greenhouse in downtown Jackson that will employ disabled workers and produce local greens.
- I love these travel stories that are written by real people, not writers regurgitating the previous 1,000 Jackson Hole travel stories. And thebrassblossom goes super deep, with tons of cool pix of their visit.
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.