Jackson Hole real estate activity:
- PENDING: Four Seasons in Jackson Hole slopeside condo with four beds, list $4.95 million.
- PENDING: 2-bed High Teton Condo in East Jackson, list $269,000.
- CLOSED: 1-bed Aspens unit in one of the first buildings in the subdivsion, built 1974, list $299,000.
- CLOSED: Wilson home with 5 beds and 3,600+ square feet, listed for $2.695 million and on market for 113 days.
Jackson Hole and Wyoming links:
- Some times it snows in September, especially at 10,450 feet, reports Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, breathlessly.
- Our favorite dam WyoFile writer, Angus Thuermer, reports that support for dams on the Green River is minimal.
- Planet Jackson Hole sits down with game manager Mark Gocke for a highly informative look at the status of the region’s big game species.
- How wet was this summer in Wyoming? As wet as it gets and we did “weather some weather, whether we liked it or not.”
Do you have questions about Today’s Real Estate Facts or the broader market? Would you like a link to one of the properties mentioned, or a weekly email with recent listing activity for your target market segment? I am an Associate Broker with Jackson Hole Sotheby’s International Realty. Contact me today for a personalized look at properties in Teton, Lincoln and Sublette counties in Wyoming.